Baby Names

I am watching the episode of friends in which Phee-Bee needs to come up with a name for one of the twins that she will be carrying. What do you think are some great baby names? I am personally a big fan of names that fewer people have, just because it makes your name stand out from others and makes you more memorable.
I have a name that o one has and I would never say it out loud. if my daughter ever had a little girl I would ask her to please let me name the girl. the middle name would be starr but the first name no one has.
Hello. Thanks for your comment. Yes I think a name is suppose to be a representation of the person it is going to. So whoever decides to name the child needs to have some form of connection to the child for the name to really fit that child.
Blessing. This name will bring all the luck to the kid when he/she grows up.
I have twin grand sons 3 years young, i have named them Aaasu and Nissu, have another grandson, i have named him Bishu. Thanks for this discussion.
Do you still remember the name of "Ben" comes from in the first season of Friends?When Ross and Carol and Susan can not agree on a good name for their baby then there is a little accident cause to them and finally the "Ben" came to them. So I think regarding to the bady names,why not we just recall some good things happen to us then use it as the baby's name?
@maximax8 (27954)
I watched a documentary yesterday and the three year old boy was called Tiny. If he goes very into a tall man then his name will seem like a joke. That would be like calling a dangerous dog the name Softy. I met some twin girls called China and India. Those are unusual names but I imagine problems when traveling in Asia. I know twin men called Gary and Glen. I think is isn't wise to name two kids with the same initial in family. I named my oldest son a name and to my horror that name became very popular. I am happier with my other two kids names. Kerry, Sophie, Laura and Katlin are normal sounding names that I like. I like the boys names Jasper, Toby, Robin and Philip. I met a little boy called River once whilst teaching.
I like unique names as well. I named my daughter kierrah and if she would of been a boy I liked kayden. We are thinking of having another baby and now like the name axel for a boy.
@ShyBear88 (17159)
I've seen that episode many times. I don't really care of the twins names. I named my kids Madison and Joseph.