i have seen a scary movie while on the bus

@hotsummer (10301)
there is a tv on the bus. So while the bus is running and I am sitting there , the movie they have with them is a very scary one. So I don't want to watch but somehow my curiosity made me look from time to time and see what makes the movie a scary one. I just don't want to see another movie this one again. I just feel that somehow those movies would make someone who is not emotionally stable and mentally stable to somehow imitate what he sees on that movie. So I feel those kind of movies should not be the kind of movie we should support.
@prashu228 (18737)
Hi yes people should be strong mentally and emotionally to watch such movies as some may feel scary for little things such people need to avoid such movies.
Movies of this type should not be supported by censor board of related country.
@dodoazo (6521)
If it is in public, this kind of movie should not be shown for not all passengers in that bus would like to see that movie. The movie that should be shown should be generally rated for public viewing like funny movies.