foods for this Christmas.

@asliah (11149)
happy holiday guys,during this Christmas season many people are preparing for this,gifts,clothes and Christmas decor in the house and of course foods during Christmas day,what is/are the most food and dishes you prepare and why? here in the house the most food and dish that we prepare are Pork barbecue prepared by me and my younger sister and fruit and macaroni salad always prepared by my mother.
@williamjisir (22909)
On Christmas Eve, our boss invited our foreign teachers and me and some other administrators and teachers to dine in our school's International Holiday Hotel for a delicious and expensive dinner. It was wonderful and I liked it. Every year on the Christmas Eve we go there for a nice dinner and then we will be given some small gifts. I do appreciate it. I love the food in the hotel because it is well cooked.
@Iriene88 (5352)
I have almost done with the Christmas gifts. I have got some t-shirts, vouchers etc as gifts. Now to the list of finger food which I am in charged. I will fry some chicken fingers, nuggets and fish ball. My sister will most probably cook vegetables and spaghetti. I believe your pork barbeque will be the favorite as it is always tasty and yummy! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all myLotters here!