The best relation.

The best relation in the world is the one, in which a sorry and a smile can make everything back to normal again, because each and every emotion cannot be put into words. Some joys are better expressed in silence because some smiles hold more meaning then words. [b]And a hidden truth of life is ‘always at the end’ of something that makes us realize how beautiful the beginning was!!!!! [/b] Your say on this? Please respond and share your views on this. Thanks in advance. ‘MERRY XMAS’ Professor ‘Bhuwan’. . 24/12/2012
for me the best relationship is to love honestly, fauithfully and forgive each other... make most of our time while we still have it. coz it useless if everything is too late... and of course smile and make it everyday worth while! merry christmas in advance!
I agree with you eylinn my friend honestly, fauithfully and forgive every fault means the good relations. The most important thing is trust on each other.
I am happy to hear this, love must be pure, no selfishness
@asliah (11149)
hi, i will agree with you and that is a very well said professor,sorry and smile can make everything okay and back to normal again and this words should always have in a relationship,sometimes smile is more meaningful,sorry will make other to smile too.