Is it really Christmas?

Things have changed so much over the years. Xmas isn't the same as, what it used to be. Everything used to be closed and, no one worked. It was a day for calm families. Seems like almost everyone is working and, everything is open. Am I the only one that doesn't feel in the Xmas spirit this year? The gifts I bought, I just tossed in them fancy gift bags lol. I'm not sure if it is lack of snow. Or the fact that, its the same boring stuff every year. I wish my family would do something different. One day when I have the money. It will be Xmas some where down south. Where all the booze and food is included. The hell with all these presents. I can't wait until I can host the holiday fun, at my place in the future. I will spice it up and, do things that are much more fun.
@dodoazo (10030)
Christmas this year is not the same as of last year. Is this the way you feel? Why? Are you not with your family? Or You have not gone home to your home town or city?
Oh I am home and with my family. It just seems they could make it more fun. Its the sane thing every year. Perhaps its because I am getting older maybe. There is no thrill anymore. Its just another day to me.