What do yall think about Teen Parents?

@shante2 (338)
What do yall think about teens having babies? do you think that it is suppose to be ? Do you think that they have it harder then adults having babies? I feel that we all have it heard raising children be it teen or adult because we all essentially responsible for our children annd responsibility can be a difficult thing.!!!
@jenny1015 (13389)
It is difficult to raise a kid even if you are already in the right age. And it could be 10x more difficult if the parent was a teen. Having less experience is a factor that makes it difficult for a teen to be responsible as well the maturity could be lacking.
@shante2 (338)
Hi Jenny1015, Thank you for your comment I appreciate it. I feel like teen raising babies can be very hard like you said for many different reasons, like that of muturity lacking, and teens finding it hard to be responsible enough for that baby. Good response.!!!:)
I think some are too hot in the pants and need a good azz whooping to get them in the right place. they go out and have children to not be able to care for them and leave their parents taking care of the child. they need a stick to that azz.
@shante2 (338)
Hi Giftsandbagscom, I totally agree with your comment, I think that some parents these days are just not keeping a good eye on their teens and they should be. I think that if you spare the rod like the bible say the kids will grow up and go the right way, but keep in mind don't spare that rod to much only when needed, because we aint trying to break a child spirit or cause him or her damage in the long run.!!!:)