Do yall believe in staying organize?

@shante2 (338)
I think organize people keep there things in order, making there life more organize and in order. I think that every one needs order in their life, we all need to keep things organize and clean. When we not orgainize things get out of hand and then it causes a big problem that we was looking for right? People try and keep your life organize!!!:)
I think they need to be organized and clean. far too many people have nasty homes. they are the ones who want to cook for the world to come eat but they have filth in the oven or the floor is not mopped. the bath tub has a shade of grime on it but they welcome you to sleep over on pillow cases they never wash..
@shante2 (338)
Hi Giftsandbagscom, thank you for your comment. I appreciate your honesty. I feel that lots of people keep a nasty unclean house, and those individuals need a reality check, and they need to get things in order so that they can feel better about theor surroundings. !!!:)
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
Yes it is important as it makes it easier to actually identify our top priorities.
@ladynetz (968)
I certainly agree with you. being organized helps your life so much. Everythig is easier to find and to handle.Even gets easier to get more done in one day if you know how to organize your day. You can achieve a lot! I find that when I'm stressed out, it's hard to be organized, but then it's only my lost. So I try to calm down and to see things in perspective.