Paying house rent evrey month

Hi,friend some of us like me pay monthly house rent.I pay every month at the end of month.I pay around 1500RS. Some times i can't pay because my my sis have to continue her studies so at the beggining of the year espicially on febraury as her admission,books and school uniforms cost more than 4000RS in private school. This is very hard espicially when we live without owing our own home.My dad and me find it very difficult to pay those bills. I hope many people are from middle class here in mylot.But some like me are not.Paying bills are most hard work for me as that prices are increasing day by day even house rent. Do you pay house rent or you own your. Please share your thoughts if possible.
@CatGods (4596)
1500 rs Indian rupees at today current currency conversion in USD is just under 28.00 dollars. There is no where in the U.S. that a person can pay rent for a month at 28.00. You can't even rent a room for that price. I made a deal with my landlord for the 2 bedroom house I'm living in. The house I'm living in needs work, so I'm doing the work and my landlord is giving me cheap rent which is 350.00 USD per month. 350.00 USD is currently converting to 18,786.62 Indian rupees. Can I make the rent payment every month, sure no problem. Yes there are private schools here in the U.S. but most schools are public which means people can go for free. That is until you want to go to college, then you have to pay. There are trade schools that offer courses like nursing, welding, carpentry, masons, and the like. There are community colleges where you can complete your basic general eds like freshman English and other basic requirement before you go to the university. Yes even though we speak English, we still have to take the classes, it's part of getting a degree in your chosen field. The community college is 340.00 per credit and there are 12 credits to a semester for a full time student. A semester is 3 months. So 340 x 12 is 4,080.00 per semester or 1,360.00 per month. 1,360.00 USD is 73,015.58. per month in your currency. Prices are expensive no matter what part of the planet you live on.
@vandana7 (64961)
At that rate of rent..you would be living in a nice mansion...with private lawn, and a servant quarter, and club facilities closeby, in my part of world. :)
@CatGods (4596)
I already have the private lawn, a small one in the front and a nice big one on the back. A servant? Here it's called a maid and that person would be doing the house cleaning and washing the clothes. Some times maids do the cooking but rarely because that job is for the cook who makes the meals and does the shopping for the food. And then there is the driver who drives you to where you want to go. And if I can afford all of those people maid, cook, driver, then I better have a body guard too (personal security). Maybe in your country a servant has to perform all of the above duties ??? As for the club facilities, I can do without that. I'm more of a nature person, parks and country side for me. The town I live in is population 22,500 people. A town of equals size is about 20 miles or 32.1 KM away from me. I would like to live out in the country, way out in the country where my nearest neighbor is at least 1 mile or 1.6KM away. City life is not for me. But to live out in the country is very costly, more money than I have right now. But it is a goal to achieve.
@vandana7 (64961)
We have a house of our own. But I can relate to what you are saying. Things have started looking up for me only since last few years. Prior to that it used to be drudgery, planning rent, and foregoing many many things, including food, because we cant possibly sleep on the road, right. Thanks to Bill Gates and computers we have managed to fare better in life. I started with 325 salary, my rent at that point of time was 600 bucks...dad used to pay the rest. Then came a time when my salary was 1000 and rent was also 1000 and thereafter things started improving, got a home loan, so it became easier.
Does MyLot have a customer service?
@vandana7 (64961)
Sorry xocolatedrool ...couldnt get what you want to say..:)
Hi friend xocoladerool,my lot is a social networking side where it pays you for posting quality responses or comment.This is a website where you start a discussions,comment back and respond to other mylot member.There is nothing like customer care support.You can conatct the Admin PMs ''GoAskAlice'' if you have any issues. Kindly you need to go through once here http://www.mylot.com/o/topguidelines.aspx also check this http://www.mylot.com/o/faq.aspx happy earnings.
@ARIES1973 (9531)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi Admin! That amount is cheaper if you compare to our place. the cheapest here I think is 2750RS because the last time I was trying to look for a place in my field assignment, that was the prevailing price of the house there. But we have our own house so I don't have to rent. Also this time, I can save some amount because I am presently assigned in a much nearer place. Hopefully, you could earn more to afford the rent and other expenses. Have a nice day!
I agree that my house rent is cheaper comparing to yours but unfortunately no one is employed in my family so we find more difficult to meets both ends. I can't effort to pay that much amount including buying of household things and etc..as no job and there is no source of income. Thanks for sharing.