How do I get started on BitCoin?

Bitcoin is a digital currency based on an open-source protocol that was designed by an anonymous developer, and has allowed anyone to transact money anonymously across a peer-to-peer network as well as verify them to prevent double spending. According to Wikipedia, Bitcoin is the most widely used alternative currency, and is converted at the current market price being worth over 150M USD. Has anyone used this, and if so, do you know how to get started on this? Is there any way to convert bitcoin into PayPal cash?
• Beijing, China
There are various exchange places where you can get bitcoins, the biggest one being mtgox.com. After you deposit dollars there you can exchange those dollars at a going rate with other users bitcoins.
@cupkitties (6850)
Take a look at this. It might provide you with some answers. http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/2293/how-can-i-buy-bitcoin-via-a-credit-card-or-paypal
@CatGods (4596)
I have heard of this site and I think I actually looked at it a long time ago. I'm not really sure how to use the site but I would like to know the answers to your questions too. Depending on what others say to your discussion, I might have another look at the site.