best bux

I joined Bestbux before some days, it is a good paying site. but i do not have any experience about it. can someone tell me about bestbux which kind of site is it. It is legit or scam.
@CatGods (4596)
Once again you have joined a site first without doing your homework. If you want people to take you seriously here on mylot you need to change your mentality because joining a site without knowing how it operates or if it's legit or not shows a lack of intelligence. After all you said and I quote: I joined Bestbux before some days, it is a good paying site. It is legit or scam. Your statement contradicts it's self. If the site is a good paying site as you say then you would already know if it's legit or not. Also if you are not sure if the site is legit or not, then how would you know if it's a good paying site? I also think you should STOP telling people they can make big money on these types of sites that you are not even sure of yourself. Lying and desperation is the quality of character you are portraying yourself to be in which case you will not make quality friends here on mylot. Your reputation is every thing and you are working real hard to destroy it.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
sorry its a scam.. just like 7 out of every 10 bux sites. Make sure you so a search here at mylot. Youll find great reviews and good sites to join.. Good luck to you ..