Well Adam tried and Victor rejected him and both left mad

@stealthy (8188)
Victor called Victoria and told her that Adam came over after her talk with him and declared war which was really twisting things around. It was mainly Victor who declared war. Now he is going after Sharon to get at Adam which is fine with me since I am totally tired of her. She is worse than Victor and so is Adam since he has killed people and never paid for it.
I saw this and thought it was a shame and a disgrace that adam even looked like he was near tears. I hated what his father said to him. he knows if that was nick he would treat him better. screw victor let the fighting begin.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I watched it last night to... and I swear.. Victor is a piece of crap! The writers are really trashing that character as I dont' think anyone likes the character! His storylines are always the same story, and he doesnt' have an ounce of compassion in him and loves only himself. They have just made him so disgusting that I will just FF on his scenes. I think it is that bad. What Adam said... come on...how heart felt.. all he was asking is to be accepted as his son... and Victor couldn't even lower his self righteousness to see that or accept it. Adam was giving him his world back, and all he asked for in return was to be accepted. Like you said, if it had been Nick it would have been different. Oh wait, the holy son Nick walked out on daddy and newman! And Victoria...she did to, but came back but is still not solely to Daddy..but more to Billy. And even Nicki stepped in when he was going to blow the whistle on Jack...yet he still holds them all dear... well, after he holds NEwman dear-er! I hope Adam does fight Victor and He wins and wins big time! Victor deserves nothing less than total humiliation...have Adam take it to the max right in front of Victor. If the writers make Adam fail in this... I will probably stop watching. I am so sick of Victor.