I really should send someone else to shop for me

@911Ricki (13602)
I went to get veggies, I did remember the veggies but spent $87.00 at Walmart. I got 2 heads of rommaine lettuce, 1 head lettice, 1 bunch of celery, 1 bunch of swiss chard, 1 bunch of parsley. I got myself a small bag of beets, two small turnips, 4 bottles of the POM (as it's still on sale), sweet potatoe friedsm regular fries, 2 boxes of crackers, 2 boxes of granola squares, 3 boxes of new granola bars to try (they are skinny cow - love thier irce cream), a container of peanut butter ($8.00 for the smellest jar), a box or Oreo's (someone here mentioned this cake I want to try) - yes I broke down and paid $6.00 for a box, a box of multiple chocolate cookies, and bakery clearance of oatmeal cookies, clearance muffin cakes, pack of chocolate chips, pack of reese's chips. Also, a can of pumpkin to mix with the cat food, and for me to bake. I know I got a lot of junk, I was hungry and this tend to happen, most of it went to the freezer.
reading all this makes me feel good about wanting to save more. you remind me just how good it will fee when I add up my money in a few months. I am shopping very little for the next few months. I needed my dvd to workout and bought that really cheap.
@911Ricki (13602)
I don't shop nearly as much as you do, I shop twice a month and normall it's about $75 - $85 in total (this including the animals veggies), then usually once a month buy the animals food split up between paycheques to make it easier. Majority of my money goes to bills, or savings. I already have my car insurance ($3,000 paid off), and almost $6,000 for my government taxes in July (I need about 4 more months to put away and that will be done). I am putting my seasonal job away, and I will have the downpayment paid off, for my place (which you need now or else you wont get a mortgage), but also for rent is ridiculous, it's not worth renting, you throw your money away, and spend more than a mortgage, and repairs to a house anyways. I have to go next week for my medication which will be $800, up front, and no luxury of free money from the government, so I will have to find a way to pay that.
The most of my shopping is during holiday season. After that I shop for less than you big time. I think you will do well for yourself when ever you really get to the point you can't work any more. then you will get what you deserve like everyone else who worked for their payments. as long as you can work four jobs you don't need help. I am glad your buying a house. I have that option with my housing to. all we need is ten grand down and then we pay a 30 year mortgage. but,if you can't afford to fix a roof or buy a furnace your better off renting. lol paying for a roof over your head is never a waste of money. it beats the streets or a car. I am getting my cash box and saving my money. and your my biggest fan because you give me hope to save like you do. I can't save as much as you. but,I will do my best. also I get $740 a month from disability. if you were to get that would you really believe that was worth more than what you get working? I don't think so. and I still make a way to take care of all my bills and my family. I make money online and selling stuff and doing hair so I am doing the very best I can and deserve a shopping spree when I earn it. just like you. take care.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
H ah aha sounds alot like me.. I go with lists.. buy what son the list and 50.00 of other stuff not on the list.
@911Ricki (13602)
I do that all the time, I believe I was craving chocolate, and realized as I was unpacking how much I actually got.