were can i find workers on contract basis?

@kai9999 (1703)
i looking for people who can contribute to my blog on contract basis, preferably part time. currently i can pay $15 per month... i am just looking for a place were i could find some one who can work on my blog on part time basis... are they any site which allow member to exchange work!
@CatGods (4599)
You might be able to find workers on micro task sites like fiverr.com fivebucker.com or peoplestox.com You might also be able to find some one on microworkers.com. Hope you find what you are looking for.
@kai9999 (1703)
$5! - Well it doesn't work for me. I am looking for authors who can contribute to my blog in the long run but looking at Fivver I need to go for $5 basis which isn't worth for running a stable article blog.
@andak2007 (3230)
Hi there i can suggest you can look up www.odesk.com, the site is a very great venue to look for contractors and i know that you will find a very good worker that is very qualified and professional. You can post a job there and applicants will start to apply and bid for the contract. I hope that i have helped you.
@kai9999 (1703)
Odesk looks like one time contract basis. I need authors who can write for my blog and I can think of iwriter but I am looking to have better contact with the writer personally which enables for a suitable site rather than a site with content.
@dipak777 (177)
i think you need a good quality of work on your blog.that's why i am suggesting you go for some freelancing sites likes odesk,elance,freelancer,fivver etc.good luck