Best Ways for Getting Referrals

@Janurmas (645)
Indonesia
There are so many programs on the internet that give us an opportunity to earn more by referring others. I have been active in many make money sites which some of them have earn more by referral program. Until now, my referrals are still a few and they seem not giving good contribution for my earnings. so, I am thinking of how to get a lot of referrals. How about you guys, are you looking for referrals? How do you get them, and what is your way to get many referrals? I think a referral program is a very effective for making a lot of money.
so do I, sometime I get good referral but BO is scam. BO is good I have just 1 referral and nonaktif referral. sometime look somebody to easy get referral how do like that. I donnot know
@Janurmas (645)
What is BO? Why you bother to get referral for a site that the credibility is not proven. You need to investigate the site first before you further doing too much in the site, so you don't get scammed.
There are a ton of sites that offer you an income opportunity if you help to refer others. I have done so very successfully. With just one of my survey sites I have over 300 downline. With two other paid-to-read email programs I have dozens of referrals. There are a lot of ways to get referrals. You can post at MyLot but have to be careful as most topics are fair game but you walk a thin line with money-making ones. There are other sites too though like Facebook or any other social networking site. The key is to make friends and build relationships, don't just go trying to push your programs on people to get referrals as it usually won't work? There are even sites out there specifically named and intended just to gain referrals. You can ask me, private message, or email through my profile.