My Dad fixed my cellphone charger

@911Ricki (13602)
I am so happy, when I wernt down for my last iron infusion. I was so ill afterwards, not sick, but just off. I didn't want to go get a new cellphone charger, as Marco chewed mine up. My own mistake I left it plugged in the wall, and went to work. He has anxiety issues, and anything near the floor he will chew. My phone was almost dead, while I was sleeping my Dad came in and got the cord I have and cut it up, and rewired it, and now it works. It saved me $20 instead of buying a new cord, I can handle the large amount of hydro tape. I asked my Dad if he knew of any tubing I can put around the wires, he did this with my radio with tubing he had in the garage, and Marco hasn't even gone near it.
@mariaperalta (19225)
• Mexico
there you go.. good deal. Im lucky my older brother is great at fixing alot of things. He has saved me money many times.
• Mexico
ha ha ha same here, but my brothers wants a bottle after he fixes things. But thats ok. He has saved me lots over the years..
@911Ricki (13602)
My Dad doesn't expect it, but I get it for fixing my car, cords, and so on.
• Mexico
Thats good, Im sure it saves you a few dollars. How is your weekend so far??
@Mavic123456 (7922)
• Thailand
i hope you dad got delicious pumpkin cake and hot chocolate. He deserves it anyway
@BarBaraPrz (15871)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
That was nice of him, and handy, too. Yay, dad!
@911Ricki (13602)
Yes, he is mr fix it.
• Marion, Kansas
Glad you dad could fix the charger for you. I think that special tubing is called pigtail. It is kind of bumpy and it works great to cover cords and keep them together, etc.
@911Ricki (13602)
Cord - My one cord all done up.
Nope, it's something for transmission lines. I know what your talking about, I had that on it before and he chewed right through it.
@edvc77 (2143)
That is good for you. You should thank your dad for fixing it. You have a good dad. :-)
@911Ricki (13602)
I did, it comes in handy having a handy man around.
anything you can save is a blessing I guess. good for your dad to do as well.
@911Ricki (13602)
When he gets bored he rewires things, it's working for now at least. The radio he rewired has been working for months. He use to complain because Marco will chew anything near the floor, once he came in and played with him, left my sheets hanging over the side of the bed, and he chewed the corners. He did his research and realize rabbits naturaly chew, but seeing as he has anxiety issues it's 10x worse.
So nice to hear that, I used to repair things when they get problems, first I try my best to fix them, if it get alright then I am happy, otherwise if I try and I do not get result then I will take another one or I give it outside to repair.
That's very nice on your dad part. By the way parents always love their children's hapiness and well being. I think you should also do something good which can make your dad joyful...Best of luck friend
@cttolledo (1305)
You are lucky to have your dad! Not all dad can spend time to minor concerns of the their children'├žoz of many reasons.