I'm thinking if I should bring my desktop computer for repair

@hotsummer (10449)
Although I have my laptop and my tablets, but I don't know if I should have my computer for a repair but I don't bring my desktop computer for repair and leave it in 1 corner only, it could be a waste of money . There's nothing much wrong on the computer or the parts, I just downloaded some computer games online and after that it is not working anymore. So I am hoping that it would not cost me much money d for repair
@miketagz (7494)
What happen to your desktop, I think online games can harm your computer, you must have a strong antivirus software in order to protect against it. There are other software tools is great than built in application like Microsoft Defrag... Its better to find out the cause and might viruses are the reason for this. Good luck!
@hotsummer (10449)
The games is to big for the capacity of the hard drive
@ajithlal (14569)
I think now a days it is good to have big huge hard drives so that the computer games can be stored in it.
• Taiwan
You remind me that I've left my broken desktop for three months. I know this kind of feeling. Bring desktop to be repaired is a tough task. And I have a piece of advice, too. If it really cost much, get a new one!
@hotsummer (10449)
It's just actually new
• New York, New York
Done a excellent job in this blog,I am also quite interested to see your upcoming post for Outsourcing so please keep writing.
@ajithlal (14569)
I think most probably you should try to repair your desktop and also try to use it. I think most probably you can use the computer and laptop according to the use. I also hope that most probably you will be able to play computer games on it and most probably it would not cost must to repair it.