have been watching movies a lot!!!

I just interchange reading books and watching movies at the moment while I still couldn't work. There are just so many good movies out there. With the help of technology, we watch good movies from different countries and culture. It is so interesting to have a taste on different flavors of any culture. With all these independent and art films coming up, it is even more interesting and mind boggling. Because people behind them don't care if it sells or not, film makers don't hold back in telling the truth. Pictures don't need to look superficial, they are just presented as real as possible. Old films are also great to browse. I get sentimental to listen to music and expressions from yesteryears, from my yesteryears and to see how my elders were in their younger days. Even if I would be incapacitated for another year, I would still not be able to watch all of them.
i love movies too! my brother has a huge movie collection and i watch at least 2 movies a day. it keeps me occupied while on vacation. i especially love The Shawshank redemption and The Count of Monte Christo. I noticed these two are about breaking out of prison, haha (it is unintentional). i also love korean movies like Old Boy, Memories of Murder, etc.
The Shawshank Redemption is really a good movie. I was still in my country then and was bored surfing the TV channels and accidentally bumped into this one on HBO.:)
@rafiholmes (2898)
yeha..watching movie is my favorite past time to.. for this whole year of 2013..the best movie so far ..is STOKER...and WARM BODIES. theyre really are good films..u dont wanna miss it..go watch it ..
@Raine38 (8909)
I have been watching a lot of movies too lately. My mother in law got a huge collection of VHS and DVDs. From old movies to the latest ones, she's got almost everything.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I love good movies and have since I was a little girl.Movies from the 30's to the 60's were also great. I expecially love the movies with stars like Betty Davis, Doris Day, including all the musicals from yesteryear. Movies take you too another place in time with different scenery, plots, actors and actresses, genres, etc.... We have also been watching alot of movies lately. In fact we watch more movies then TV these days. We have an apple TV that we can see movies sometimes when they are still in the theatre.