Your Favorite Food is Bad for You

As I eat my french fries, bite by bite, enjoying its seemingly natural saltiness, I was reminded again of the list of unhealthy (with the emphasis on carcinogenic) food selection which was sent to me via email. The list included my favorite fries from my favorite fastfood. Although I am grateful to the influx of new and updated information about health and diseases, I still find it difficult to totally abstain from foods that have become part of me through the years. What do you do when you receive credible information regarding food that you should avoid because it may pose danger to your health? Are you like me who would do some additional research and receive the news as either a warning or just a hoax?
@patnopy (721)
yes many people are their own taste specially for the food they eat and sometimes what good for you are bad for the other
I don't pay it much mind because I am pretty sure I know what to eat already. I am not going to give up all my favorites for no reason. eating all healthy foods for me and I am speaking for only myself. will never happen at all. I like chocolate chip cookies far too much to give them up.