my mother is a very lovely person

China
I always believe that mother is the best thing in the world.My mom is very cute and always oppotiistic about life. She gave me a lot of support during y low time. Even though I have become a strong and confident girl now, my mom still try to give me some 'useful' advices from time to time. For example, my mother worries a lot about my current state, because I am over 25 this year and I haven't started a relation yet. Therefore, she keeps telling me that : dear , you should be active and grab the opportunity when you meet the right man. And when she found her advice didn't work out, she changed her strategy. She finds a fortueteller to predict when i will meet my mr right. Isn't my mother adorable? What about your mom?
My mother loves my man so much. she would be happy for me to marry him and move away and be happy. I think your mother is sweet as well. your still young and your mr.right is still out there. take your time because there are lots of frogs too.
All the mothers are the same . My mom really loves me and I really love her too.Guess she just worried that I can't take good care of myself. And she is really wooried that I will stay single forever.
@Dias14 (178)
es, of course my mother like that, but maybe the approach taken by every mom is different and sundry. I have tasted. I am now a college student, my mother always said. "Son, learn the true essence now that ye may succeed one day". It feels amazing but I feel that a lot of meaning behind those words.