LOTR, One of My Favorite for Life

Lord of the Rings, including all the characters and even most of the actors in the movie will remain one of my favorite movies of all time. I love the messages of friendships portrayed despite the differences in creation (human,hobbit, elves, etc.), mission, character or what have you. The message of heroism and courage, love and sacrifice, humor and purpose and the other messages that touched my heart while I watch the movie and its sequels are kept in my memory forever which I will continue to cherish in my heart. I am in awe that even the trees could be hobbits' very good friends when faced with impossible situations. I bet we, human beings, created with complete emotions and reasons can also be good friends to good trees and nature itself. This is just one of the many thoughts I've had when I watched the Lord of the Ring.
wow The Lord Of The Rings. i just simply love that movie. it really gives a great message of friendship love and sacrifice. the only problem is the film is too long but still you wont feel how the time passed by when you are enjoying. and really love the movie. tells us a lot of things and teaches us a lot of morals like what you have said above! just stimply love the movie