my fingers is kinda hurting

@hotsummer (10215)
maybe it is tired only. because last night i washed all my dirty clothes by hand before i went to sleep. because i felt that i have not done much at home. so i just washed it so that for today i have other things i can do at home and be able to be of help to the cleanliness. anyway, it was kind of sore maybe but it is not as tired as it was last night. it is already recovering from tiredness and some pain, i guess. but i am still glad that i have done the hard work by now.
You can't save up your ylot earnings and get yourself a portable washing machine. they go to the sink and you would not have to wash clothes by hand any more. do you not have a public washer near your house. i have one in my building and my washer is in my man's closet.
@hotsummer (10215)
i don't use my washing machine for my delicate clothes because it can get ruined. at least those washing machine here does ruin clothes that is not of good quality material.