About Bubblews

@moondebi (1219)
Bangalore, India
Hello friends; Recently i have joined Bubblews with the advice of some of my fellow myLotian friends. This site looks good for earning a few bucks . As going through the site i have found some copy paste news which were posted. Can anyone tell me please if that site accepts copy pasted articles also. I would also like to know how to increase earning in Bubblews without the help of social networking sites as i don't have registration in any of them. Will more connections increase my earning? Let me know if anyone have an idea. Have a good day!!!
@CatGods (4596)
I'm on bubblews and yes I copy and paste and yes it is allowed contrary to what others are telling you. BUT, the copy and past has to be your own articles. For example I create original recipes and I post them on Triond.com I use what I have on Triond and I post in on bubblews. At the end of the recipe on bubblews I write this was originally posted by me on Triond.com and then I post the link to where it was posted via triond as a ref: so that bubblews can verify that it really is my recipe. That is the only way you are allowed to copy and paste. Any thing other than that, then you are in violation of the bubblews rules.
@ARIES1973 (9534)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I agree with Cat. We just have to included the original site where we posted that article prior to posting on bublews. My only problem with this is that I use a different name with bubblews. I don't know why I think of a different name when in fact, I was using the same name with all my sites. Have a great day!
so what catgods is saying is she is republishing her original articles and specifying where it was first published so that bubblews admin can confirm that it is legitimately hers, that it's not copy/pasted from a different source written by a different author, because that is the kind of copy/pasting that is against the rules, it's called stealing or plagiarizing.
@jiiiiin (569)
Copy pasting is a major no no on bubblews. Try to hover to the bank tab and see the rules at bubblews on that page.
@mohkanari (1957)
Bubblews clearly states copying contents from other websites is stealing and Bubblews never pay for it. Making connections can bring more views/comments/likes to your postings. I haven't used social networking to promote my posting at Bubblews, but I am getting views satisfying to me.
@mawee79 (404)
I've joined that site too on January. It's a great site, because I've already get 3 payments. But it's true. Many people copy and paste contents. I decided not to put recipes or something like that because it's the worst way to earn. Moderators may think you are copying..
@AkamaruKei (5220)
I also a new member in bublews. Maybe I can see you there. I don't think we allowed to copy and paste from other site. I think if we have a lot of connection it will give a lot of profit to us because a lot of people will see our article
Welcome to mylot and thanks for this discussion. Though i am not a member of this site, long back a friend had invited me to join, he had told me 'copy-paste' is not permitted, one needs to post original articles.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
That's called plagiarism. It is against Bubblews rule. Once you are caught by other members. You will be reported by mentioning the moderator name or any of the support team. Common caused why your payment denied. I am sick reading recipes and stories that I know it is copied from other sites. When their payment request denied, they start crying which is their own mistakes.
@sisco100 (2345)
so what it the objective of this site and how much can one earn on this site?
@TLilly12 (1230)
I don't copy and paste, and thing on Bubblews all the articles, I post on bubblews are my own postings, just like I do here in Mylot, it's all my own work,but I like spending all my time here in Mylot, I spend less time on bubblews these days.