just got home

on the way to charch - me and camille and my son
@Kmz059 (662)
just got home from church :) It was nice hearing the words of our dear Lord. :) After church we went to 7/11 to buy slurpee and club house sand which and went back home. Happy easter everyone :)
@redtesha (332)
Happy Easter too Kmz059, When I back from church this morning, I went to Lawson. It's likes seven eleven too, but it's Japanese place ,, they serve japan's foods like onigiri and drink juice .. :)
@jricky1 (6809)
It's nice to hear that and there are some mylotters mentioned that it's easter day today.But i just went randomly today on the street and bought something.Home is really sweet and i love and feel comfortable everytime.So good for you and i'd to spend my day really good and make it enjoyable.
@srisahara (4151)
I think you have a good family that obey to your religion. It is a good idea if you diligent go to church, you will get some advices that bring you to happy life. Have a nice day.
@RahulRLP (178)
i am not go to church actually in my city there is no church.... we have tempels in my city but i am also not go there...hehehe
I feel so bad that I have to miss church today. I promised someone I would help her move her stuff. I really wanted to enjoy the word today as well.