Go Daddy

@Kmz059 (654)
Out for a while, off to town gonna watch me husband, he will play basketball. Here in the Philippines we called it "Liga ng Barangay". Before our fiesta they will conduct Liga ng Barangay. It's gonna be fun, we will cheer for each team, tease the other team if they didn't shoot the ball or even they got foul. I don't know the rules of the game basketball, but I am having fun watching it. I can't help my self from shouting and shouting. Got to go, I am just excited to watch my husband, he promised me that he will be the Most Valuable Player of MVP. So go it daddy. I will support you all the way. :)
@jenny1015 (13389)
I have never liked basketball even if my former boyfriend was a player. I don't know why I am just not that excited to watch their game. I sometimes feel left out coz my friends would be racing with each other in going to the gymnasium.
@subhojit10 (7382)
Well that sounds really interesting to see someone very close playing a sport and the best part is that you can cheer up and shout loudly as much as possible to distract the opposition's attention and that is such a rare moment in one's life. i wish i could also cheer for someone. anyways hope u will have great fun.