Beauty Tips

@mjhalz8 (255)
Ladies, share your beauty secrets beyond that flawless glowing skin... I will start, one of my secrets is WATER, yes, drink plenty of it a day. It will helps your skin glow. You will look beautiful even you won't spend much. So what else you can share?
@tehpau (340)
Go for facial threading. It is inexpensive and effective. I try to do it at least once a month. Some people find it painful but I don't feel much pain at all. Love to have a smooth face after that.
@mjhalz8 (255)
I want to try it. Thanks!
first, before going to sleep, add some olive oil with your cream and apply to your face over night and second, use a peace of alovera gel, on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes, wash it and apply your daily cream and makeup.. if you used to makeup, then in makeup you can use contouring and highlighting to look your face glow and look beautiful..