Reality Check

@ayeeesha (1134)
Every time I check new discussions, I always see posts about wanting to earn a big amount of money everyday and asking for sites that pays big and so on. While I share the same sentiments, I still believe that earning big through online sites depends on one's hard work and determination. The Internet has already provided us with a lot of income opportunities where we can earn online and it's up to us on how we want to maximize them. Who doesn't want to earn $10 a day? That means an additional $300 month and you can surely do a lot out of it. But again, you can't have that kind of amount unless you work hard and devote your time for it. While PTC, survey and writing sites do pay, it's not enough to give you that money unless, again, you're doing tons of those. If you really want to make it big, I think freelance jobs that pays an hourly rate is still the best bet. Don't be fooled by those advertisements saying they are earning thousands of dollars a month just by clicking or doing whatever. Let's all do our part and work hard in order to succeed in this online endeavor.
@CatGods (4599)
I can't even begin to tell you the countless hours, days, weeks, months and years that I have put into the projects that got me to where I am at today. It's a lot of work to get to where you want to be and then it's even more work to stay there. Sure I have freedom and flexibility, but I have worked my butt off to get here and I'm working my butt off to not stay here, but to move even further up the financial line.
Bruvo!let's just do our best!
@ayeeesha (1134)
Thanks! And right, let's do our best in order to succeed :)