They've deleted my comment o-0!?

@yume11 (183)
Romania
Today, reading some myLot posts I reminded that I have an account on Bubblews. I entered to see if anything has happened. Surprisingly, without doing anything, in the last month I've made 12$ in Bubblews account. Happy , but still mad, because my last[and my first in the same time] redemption, I haven't got, and I'm waiting it for one whole month..But that's a past case which I've talked about in the past. I've decided to post again a comment on BubblewsSupport1's profile,a bout my redemption. I mention that I've talked politely, in 3/4 phrases. I've clicked ''comment'' button and I've clearly saw my comment on his/her page.... This was about 4/5 hours ago. Now I thought to check his/her profile again to see if I got a response, because I saw that the people before me got responses. Now: Surprise, surprise! My comment was gone! I remember clearly the people who were before me [their responses/problems & avatars] and my comment was gone...instead of my comment were more comments from people who also were commenting for their redemptions. I can say that they disappoint me again... Why they could've done something like this?
@bostonphil (4391)
I don't like the sound of this. I have just posted my second bubble. I have over $1 in my account. Are members not getting paid? How much do we have to have in our account to cash out?
@jiiiiin (569)
The minimum amount to make a cash out at bubblews is $25. Every one that register was given a $1 bonus. The last time I cash out was 3 days ago and they are still paying.
@jiiiiin (569)
@yume11 (183)
@bostonphil : As you can see...some of us are getting paid,like jiiiiin , some not...like me :( I hope you'll get paid. Good luck! :)
@mawee79 (404)
Incredible.. I'm trying for another time to reach the minimum payout. If they don't pey me, well I leave the site. I don't like some politics of Bubblews..and what is happened to you is quite strange!! I'm sure you are disappointed...
@yume11 (183)
Have something like this happened to you too?[about not paying you] I'll try too to reach the payout, but not as hard as before.. If they'll not pay me this time too..I'll give up on them.
@dodoazo (10031)
Now you know if you are still active here. That BB was finally gone. Its site was shut down for they couldn't pay their users anymore. Are you aware of that?
hi well don't feel disappoint. maybe when he/she want to comment he/she get the wrong button. just think positive. the comment or response we have it's really give us advantage,, add our knowledge. it's jut she/ he surely feel regret to delete your response.