Completing tasks - another earnings to do !

Singapore
I didn't know that in myLot, we can complete tasks to earn more. I was browsing through here to understand it better, I was looking hard at this word "tasks" . Before I clicked on it, I wondered what is this tasks all about? It seems like a big word to me. So I decided to click on it to find out more, and yes , another opportunity given to earn more ! Isn't this cool ? I have now completed one task. Hopefully the task creator is happy with my work . How about you? Are the tasks easy to do ?
@jricky1 (6809)
It would be nice for us to completing tasks as well to earn here at mylot.For me,i just have topics started and respond to earn here,most thing is i had fun.Hope you have quality time and enjoy yourself doing this.
@ARIES1973 (9531)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Yes, completing tasks is another way of earning from myLot. Actually, when I was new here, I thought completing task is the only way to earn. You can also use the myLot search bar to earn rewards. Have a nice day!
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I love the tasks area here. Just another great way at my lot to earn. Some tasks are very easy. Make sure you check back there often. never know when we have tasks...