I love PayPal!

@jrjohn (49)
Kazakhstan
Hey guys! Recently I cashed out from a different website into PayPal. I know that if you use mylot you definitely use PayPal, but do you also use it for other things, such as payments for online shopping? I have found PayPal to be an easy and satisfactory method for online payments and receiving payment. They make it so easy for these things. Furthermore, they require very small fees. You can usually tell if a make money site is legit by whether or not it uses PayPal: PayPal is known for its trustworthiness. Share your thoughts about PayPal, or other online alternative you use.
thanks for sharing this information between us..! i have a doubt about paypal , that how can i get receive payment from other site. i mean to say , that i want receive money from other user , i have a ebooks and i want to sell it from the internet . now i want to receive the payment in my paypal or payza account . tell me how i can do this
@Kmz059 (662)
I know some online sellers here in the Philippines who accept paypal as there payment.
@Deepak2J (1180)
• Bhubaneswar, India
In India using paypal we can't pay bills or for online shopping. The money can be only deposited to the bank account as soon as possible. Nothing else
yeah it sure is but its all depend on the kind of niche you are in I seldom use paypal I am an investor and since they do not accept paypal it's not my primary payment processor they are very strict on their users so you have to verify your account to be able to use paypal with no fear of getting limited