Should I insist it?

China
Now I am a graduating colledge stuent,just last year,I opened a online store on the "aliexpress",I hope that I can earn money after graduation,so I've been working very hard to run it,but I don't know why always no one came to my store to buy things,it has been so long ,I am very confused,I don't know if I should continue to stick to it,hope you can give me some advice,at the same time also hope that foreign friends who like to buy things on the "aliexpress" can support me ,my profile has my store website,I hope you can go to have a look,thanks!!!
@Ixodoi (445)
• Israel
You need to spread the word about your store, you can use SEO, but I guess you probably have a lot of competitors that are better than you in it, so I say - promote your store wherever you can. Use all your social media & social networks (FB, TWT, etc) account to push your products (not to spammy due, try too include it is conversations). There are many social media that were made primary for products marketing, or that are perfect for it (Pinterest anyone?). If you need ideas about social medias to use - hit my a PM and I'll send you a list. Good luck :)
Thanks!
You need traffic to your store for people to see it. either join work at home groups that send out business cards and samples all around the world or put out flyers and cards yourself. I send my cards every where and I have been getting traffic. I also got a few sales which was good.
But I have no foreign friend,so for me to promote my shop is very difficult,can you help me or can you become my friend?
I visited the website aliexpress just now. It seems it is another Ebay but it has a nice design. I don't know whether this is a famous online shopping website. Since usually I prefer to visit the big and famous online shopping website like Amazon. Since right now you don't have many business from aliexpress, perhaps you can regard it as a part-time job. You can try to sell your products in another famous shopping website.