Save a friend, but how?

@Jyiou7 (84)
Malaysia
I have a friend, who is also my course mate in college. He has a major financial trouble right now as he can't pay off his semester fees, causing him to be differed and cannot continue the course. Me and my friends decided to open a fundraising food stall at college to help him out, but we are not really sure what can we sell that would attract lots of customers. Do you have any good ideas? Would really welcome any of suggestions. :)
@ryanong (9697)
• Vietnam
You have a good heart, really. to earn money by selling food is a good idea, you can sell it to your friends in univ. or borrow money from someone or a budget that is for students and then you guys can return money later.
@Jyiou7 (84)
Hey, nice suggestions there! :) But it's what kind of food that attracts customers the most that we're worrying about. Thanks!
That is a very noble intention for friends, maybe your friend has a skill, he can utilize it to have extra income, or he can be a working student in your school, there are also some government scholar that support on private school, in your school there is personnel that is assigned to scholarship programs, maybe you can consult that person. When you are thinking of selling, as for my idea sell the goods that caters to our daily needs. Observe first the area or location where you want to put your business, take note about the sell-able things.
@Jyiou7 (84)
Hey, thanks a lot for the insightful suggestions! :) I'll advise him to do just that, who knows? He may gain better benefits by doing so.
any of your most famous meals like the sandwich on the go. a good cake or cookie will also get the people with a sweet tooth. something spicy for those that love that kind of food. or make a few people in each of yor families make a dish and label it and sell what you have then. When my mother and I raised money we had a fish fry.
@Jyiou7 (84)
Hey giftsandbagscom! :) Those are really good suggestions there, we'll try them out. Thanks a lot! :)