Humanatic

@Kmz059 (662)
I recently signed up in humanatic, and as of now they are reviewing my application. Who among you knows about humanatic? Kindly tell me about the site. Thanks.
@CatGods (4599)
I joined the site, it's ok I guess. I mean it took me a whole day just to make 1.00. I guess I signed up to see how much I could make in a day as an experiment. I guess if it was the only way I had to make money, then it would be better than nothing. But to only earn 1.00 for a days work is a 1/4 of a step above slave labor. Even 10.00 for a whole days work is something I would never even consider. Why work harder when you can work smarter where what you build has greater potential.
I made a dollar in less than 2 hours doing 1.6 cent categorizing, and I did so while I was writing articles for other sites like Bubblews, posting on forums for Postloop, and writing discussion replies for Mylot. Just to put it into perspective.... if you can spend that amount of time on Mylot and earn less than a dollar, then wouldn't Humanatic be more rewarding then Mylot in terms of earning money? Especially since Mylot takes more effort in actually constructing decent replies, versus just categorizing a call, which takes less than 18 seconds on average? Just wanted to bring this part of the conversation to light. Sometimes this type of a job isn't as rewarding to some people as you explain in your post, but for most people that I have spoken to about it, they absolutely love the job as it takes very minimal effort, and the payout can actually be reached quite fast... not to mention getting paid is quick and easy.
@wittynet (4132)
@Kementari, are you still working for them? I just signed up.
@lizziegee (297)
I also did this morning! :) I read Candyz's post and was interested so I joined. I believe you have to review recorded calls and then categorize them.
Hi lizziegee! Thanks for mentioning me here. It's nice to know that you already applied and I wish you success at Humanatic. Yap, you're right! It's just reviewing calls and properly categorize them.
@jenny1015 (13391)
I heard that it is also one great opportunity to earn online. I have also signed up for this site but have not made any move. The best person to ask is Candyz. She just posted yesterday that she has been paid the second time.
Hi sis jenny1015! Aw! Thank you dear for recommending me. Hehe. I am new to Humanatic. I have just joined last 3rd week of March as I can remember. I am on my 3rd payout. You should try it too sis.
@jaffna (778)
Hi, This is a very good place to earn a reliable residual income.. I've been there for quite some months and am earning on an average of around $30-$60 per month..
What does this site offer, is it worth? If yes can you give me the details I would like to try it out. Thanks.