I'm interested in starting a blog. However, I would like to know what the purpose is of a blog. What type of material can you write on it. Can you make money on a blog, and if so, what are the things you can do to make money?
I owed a lot to blogging it helps me to post my experienced and proofs about earning sites that I have joined there was even a time I accumulate 50 referrals from one program when I gave the site a very good review plus posted two payment proof .. Blogging really works especially if you want to invite people to your program. I have a blog set up service you can get one almost free
@jacada77 (19)
You can create an account on sites like and get paid for writing about whatever you want. Just make sure that you abide by their rules to make sure you get paid. Payouts are done via paypal. The minimum amount is $25. Good luck!