Waiting payment in euro pinata

Malaysia
I'm still wait my payment in euro pinata. It 4 days now since I request payout in 22 April. Euro pinata pay in euro currency. It's a little bit more than USD. I really hope this ptc site pay me. I joined this site because I like the design of this site. Look colorful and this design make me I can trust this site. Maybe I need to be patient and wait for it. If it still not pay in a week I will leave this site. If you member in euro pinata can you share your experience with this site? I really hope I can hear a good things about euro pinata.
@blackrusty (3534)
• Mexico
well i am new to that site and would love to know how long it take you to get your payment if at all I like every one else hate to do all the work they make you do and not even get paid so please let us know
• Mexico
well it is now on a watch list stating that they are broke and have no money to pay
@mariaperalta (19227)
• Mexico
I hear that they pay. I have a good friend she was paid in 6 days from them. its a new site. I would not worry. Youll get your money soon.
Yeah I also hear this site pay and have payment proof.
• Mexico
Maybe, I recvd. notice today that your site is having troubles now. So be careful with them now.
@yume11 (183)
Hi, Aka! I'm member of this site for a little time, too. I've heard that the admin makes the payments manually and for now he has some financial problems, but he said he'll solve these problems soon ^^. For more info look on their forum :). I hope you'll get your money ^^! Have a nice day!
Really? I hope admin problem really can solve and pay member like before. If I receive payment from euro pinata that is first time I receive payment in euro currency. I will continue back when I receive my payment.
As far as I am aware it usually takes around 7 days for online transactions. Wait and watch my friend. All the best.
Today is it 5 days. I still not check my email yet. I hope I will receive payment.
@tech40 (4535)
This site is legit and totally paying, i haven't tried it but my friend got paid many times, anyway how many days it takes to reeach the min cashout?
@CODYMAC (1355)
• San Diego, California
I joined that site, but they sent me an email asking why I was not active. I have been active, but then after I saw that they had to change things, then I stopped going there. I do not know how long they will be viable, but we will see. The color and name got me there too and i always look for new and exiting sites to join. That way it will get me away from having to do the 9 to 5 stuff. I have under one Euro there so I will not see payout any time soon because I am no longer active there. Hope that the site will pay you, I will wait to see what happens.
@Avijit100 (881)
I looked into the site but the site doesn't looks too promising and doesn't have any reviews yet as well. Also the site pays by Euro and that's something which seems bit on the other side. I wish you get paid though.
Before this it pay member but I don't know right now. I just hope I will receive payment.