NEW MYLOT!

I used to be a member of mylot. But for a couple of years, i think, I have not been active. And its just now that i have visited the site. Well, definitely my previous account was deleted already. So, i have to make new. Welcome Me!! : ) During the old mylot, there's this thing that you will earn while posting new conversation and responding to a specific topics. That's why many are trying to be active in terms of posting topics and conversations. It's really one good site because you will able to learn things from your friends thru their topics and at the same time earn extra money. Now, i have notice that there's no earning anymore. Why?
@cupkitties (7372)
Welcome back. The removal of the earnings system was a personal decision of the admin. No one here can answer that, but him. We can't be paid here anymore, but the new guidelines allow for us to post our referral links to help make money from other sites.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!