We generally ask,"How did he die?" But We should ask,"How did he live?"

Moradabad, India
We always think about the evils of others but we have no time to see our own evils. If we live for some years only for others, it is better than to live thousand years. A prudent man is that who can foresee the difficulties of life and change himself according to the changing circumstances. The four things which move a man to social activity are hunger, love, vanity and fear of superior powers. I KNOW VERY WELL THAT NO MAN IS BORN WISE OR WICKED, THIS WORLD IS ALSO EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SOFT OR WICKED NATURE OF MAN. BUT WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET THAT WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS, WE SHOULD HAVE THE SENSE OF RIGHT AND WRONG AND SENSE OF PITY WHICH MAKES MAN DIFFERENT FROM ANIMALS. WE SHOULD ENJOY OUR LIVES WITHOUT HURTING THE FEELINGS OF OTHERS.
@topffer (28534)
• France
"WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET THAT WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS". So true ! Like Churchill said "When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite."
• Moradabad, India
I am a mote and respected Churchill is a mountain, there is no comparison between he and me. HISTORY OF THE WORLD IS BUT THE BIOGRAPHY OF GREAT MEN. Thank you so much for a great comment.