How many people have got payment on myLot and how much money have earned?

Italy
Tell me about,please. Thank you very much for your awesome answers:) Have a great time
@lucalucky (1840)
I am still waiting for first payment here but December 15th is close so I can tell you more about that soon. I didn't make a lot of money (only 12.97) but I posted on MyLot for less that twoo weeks. I hope to receive my payment and improve it but let me say that MyLot is funny because you can meet also a lot odf peole and read interesting discussions.
@matt608 (843)
I have only been a member for 2 days, so I have not got built up very much money yet, but for 2 days 119 posts isnt bad is it!!
@sweetie88 (4559)
• Pakistan
I've got my $13.43 once from mylot and it was my first earning of life as well as first online earning too. I was really happy on that day. I know many other people too, who have got paid. I've made $100 yesterday. Have a great time u too!!!!!
@dholey (1383)
ITS NICE TO HEAR this taht you have received $ from mylot , i have seen so many topics for the same topic , and people are making rumors that one gets money from mylot .... this post will naturally help new user to have faith on mylot ...
i still haven't got any payment from mylot ...i will receive it next month.