How to overcome Schizoid personality?

Hi, this is my first post on MyLot and I had never imagined that I would be asking something like this. I know many of you would not have heard anything about such a personality disorder because it is very rare in nature. I want to know more about it because I guess I am suffering from it. I took an online Schizoid test from the site given below and after comparing my answers I came to the conclusion that my behaviour is very much similar to that of a person suffering from Schizoid. My conclusions are not merely based on this test. I love loneliness more than anything else, I used to go out with my friends, but since the last three years I do not have much of a social life and I hate being surrounded by people. Nothing makes me happy nor anything makes me sad. I do not even feel any gratitude or anything like that even towards my parents. For example, even if something tragic happens to them I do not think it will bother me. I do not know when and how I became so emotionless, but if you have any suggestions then it would be greatly appreciated.
This Schizoid Personality Disorder Test can help determine whether you might have the symptoms of Schizoid Personality Disorder (SPD).
@dindar (1)
• Mumbai, India
i took another test and scored 56
This test is designed to determine whether you might be suffering from schizoid personality disorder, it will only take 2 minutes to complete the test.