My first meaty post here

damaged water tank
We had a mini tornado a couple of days ago which left us with a broken window, a water tank tossed on the ground from the terrace and a number of trees uprooted. Sorry guys I should have started here with a happy story but had to give it preference as it is fresh from the oven.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
A friend of mine not too far from me on facebook posted a video of one that formed out of a line of storms that moved through the other day. It wasn't a big one (we don;t get big ones up here very often) but it was still an impressive video. there were also one over towards where my girlfriend lives in a neighboring state.
Nature does odd things these days. This was our first experience.
@PhredWreck (6051)
We haven't had any touch down in our area this season, but the warning siren has gone off a couple of times, and one was sighted above the mall north of town a few weeks ago.
I only hope what we experienced is not a warning. I do not want to experience anything worse than this.
@cupkitties (7175)
We've yet to experience a tornado. At least one that I remember. I hope everybody is safe and the damage isn't too bad there.