I feel like an old bottle with new wine here at myLot

I am sure there will be others too who feel they are an old bottle with new wine. Ofcourse there are a few new bottles with new wine. What say?
@PhredWreck (6051)
I'm seeing a few old bottles with the same old whine, but it's good to see it again.
@phredwreck uh-oh. i hope i'm not one of them!
@kiran8 (15354)
• Mangalore, India
LOL....
@dpk262006 (56473)
@cynthiann - People change with the passage of time (as you can see mylot's format has changed once again). I feel it is always better to be funny and bring in some humor rather than always talking seriously. I hope you will agree that it is not easy to make humorous statements and secondly laughter is the best medicine.
I am so totally new here, my old account is already gone and it's nothing bad starting a new. i have my old post here but I just make new for 2015 and beyond. although there isn't much happening lately, im glad this site is back and people we know are returning.
I thought that was you and did not get it till I went to your profile. It's awesome seeing all the oldies here again. I wish I were able to remember my old username. shoot as I typed this I got it. lol
Come again "I though that was you.........." ???
@allknowing Did I put that on your comment. I meant the lamb. I did not know it was him then I thought it was him. so,I went to his profile and yes I saw it was the lamb. I am now happy to see you here as well. I was giftsandbags on the old account. so you might not know my name.
@sharon6345 Nothing to worry. This happens. Yes. *I remembere you. Let's party