Creation Vs Evolution

@Franqs (40)
Nairobi, Kenya
To some, Man was created by God, yet there are those who believe that man evolved from a lesser being i.e apes. So whats your take on this?
@Mavic123456 (7910)
• Thailand
I believe in creation because it is hard to accept that my ancestors were apes. No offense to the apes
@Franqs (40)
• Nairobi, Kenya
The mere thought of the belief that we evolved is so discriminating to the fact that we were wonderfully created
@1wldngl (3996)
Presonally I believe in creation. Everything is too wonderfully made to have happened by coincidence or to have evolved. I don't believe in coincidence I believe in purpose. And evolution is disordered. Just look at plant life, there is too much symmetry for evolution. Even our faces...as assymetrical as they are you can still take a picture of yourself, with some photo editing cut it in half and then make the two sides have matching sides and you get two similiar but very different faces. So...say you put your left side on both sides of your face and the same with the right....two similiar but very different faces. And I have looked at twins....they seem to be the assymetrical versions of two symmetrical faces. I can't believe that was all just happenstance. It's all very interesting.
@Franqs (40)
• Nairobi, Kenya
In that case, would i be wrong to say that you believe there is a greater Being. Who is God the Creator?
@1wldngl (3996)
@Franqs Yea..I do. I just don't throw it in people's faces. People get their knickers in a knot pretty quickly so I am low key until asked. It's better for people to get to know me and know what I am and then they can learn why I am what I am.
@Franqs (40)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Okay to some it might be that you are getting on their faces, but i think it is about standing by what you believe. Besides would it be a bad idea if you convinced people to believe in God?