Are you a travel enthusiast? What do you love about travelling?

Mauritius
I'm very passionate about traveling and so far, I have been to numerous countries across different continents. What I love about traveling is that it helps to shape my view of the world, allows me to appreciate other cultures, helps me become more aware of the world around me, serves as a spiritual journey and often heals my soul. What's your reason for traveling? Where have you been to so far?
• Bucharest, Romania
Traveling is ok as long as it is not for work.
• Mauritius
But even business trip is good. At least you are no more in the same surrounding.
@kiran8 (14841)
• Mangalore, India
I love traveling and have done a fair bit of travelling within and outside India.It is the whole experience that I like although applying for and getting visa can be a painful process to some countries especially the Schengen visa.But after that once you are ready to travel and experience the place and its culture it is really great !
• Mauritius
I agree with you. VISA process is quite hectic. Sometimes, you need to wait for a whole day in those long queues.
@Avijit100 (874)
@excellence7 I travel mainly with the intent of bringing change in monotonous life which I tend to experience every 10 months or so. I have been to various parts of my country so far, I like hill stations the most.
• Mauritius
This is nice. I also travel after months of hard work in office. It sets me free. Sometimes, a good break is all I need after months of work and I find this in traveling to places I have never been before. And sometimes I travel to places I have been before just to feel who I was once when I walked down those places.