How did you spend your morning?

Good morning fellow mylotters! Rise and shine! I just want to greet all of you a very pleasant morning with lots of energy! I'm doing this despite my morning being gloomy and all that here in my place. It kinda feels boring and sleepy whenever the weather is like this, and the clouds look like it's about to pour tremendous amounts of rain. So yeah, but still I proceeded to spend my morning with joy! So I ate my breakfast first thing in the morning, then I go take my dog for a walk and also made him take his morning potty. Then I made a cup of coffee, open my laptop and here I am now writing stuff here on mylot. Feels great to be able to interact with interesting people here on mylot on a morning like this you know? How about you guys, how did you start your day? Did you have a hard time waking up this morning? Or it was very easy? I'm assuming it is easy especially for morning persons! Share us your story!
Was up really early for my morning torchers. Wanted to run a bit but the rain was a downer. Right now, sitting at the office pretending to 'work'.
I am here posting for the time being. I have a lot to catch up on. It seems the lot has been well stocked with posts while I was gone. How wonderful was that.
@sharon6345 yeah that was pretty wonderful. A lot of changes here in the lot as well. Man I missed this place like really! I was using this site even before facebook came up and friendster was the trend! I'm now an entry level software engineer and I was in highschool when I first got addicted to this site! Brings back the great memories I love it!
@Hate2Iron (7663)
I slept in my own bed last night after being away for the weekend and that was nice. Now we are waiting for the phone to ring to see if we have an offer on our house. It sounded really close last night. Fingers crossed!!