Earn money

@habird (50)
I want to earn money online ! The take survey can earn 50 dollar ,is it true?
@yukimori (8984)
Not typically. I'm a member of a site that pays $20 for every survey taken, and provides weekly surveys. The catch is that it's $20 in the site's currency, and it can only be redeemed for magazine subscriptions through the site. I've gotten several year subscriptions to popular magazines for "free" by doing a few of their surveys, which are more like quick questionnaires than legitimate market research surveys. Other than that, the only surveys that will actually pay such high amounts are the ones that want you to test products for them or participate in focus groups. I belonged to a panel for a while that gave $3 for every completed survey done through their site.
@habird (50)
Any website link?
• Pune, India
Oh! The business model is really good. They get people to their website to take the surveys and get money for each survey filled from the companies and then the same money will be diverted to their magazine subscription.
@yukimori (8984)
@habird The sites are RewardSurvey and Pinecone Research. The former I found through a Mercury Magazines offer I completed for a GPT site. Pinecone, on the other hand, is a pain in the neck to join. You have to find an active referral link somewhere. @Analyst001 Yeah. The only complaint I really have is that some of the magazines are print subscriptions, but apparently there are options for swapping them out for digital versions. My kids think it's fun to rip up magazines, so I'd rather have something on my Kindle that they can't ruin.
• Pune, India
@habird, Paying $50 dollar for a survey sounds to be a fake one. You can give it a try if there is no signup fee for that survey website. If any signup fee is there, then you have to think 5 times before you pay money to that site.... If you can provide the full details of the survey site here, myLot community members can help you with their suggestions.
@habird (50)
You are so kind-