For which one you are crazy most, Bikes or Cars.?

Well i am very passionate about cars. But I don't know to drive. And nor i have money to buy cars. But still i love to watch movies like Fast & Furious and programmes like Counts Kustoms.. What is your fassination for.?
if it did not snow here I would surely have an awesome bike. I think it's something I enjoyed all my years living down south. I had a car but would ride to shop and travel back with bags on my handle bars.
@rachael5760 (2741)
• Israel
I like my electric bike. If I don't have too much to carry with me, then I will take the bike. A lot of car drivers honk at me, so I wave back. I know that they want me off the road, but according to the law, bikes have to be either in a bike lane or the street. Bikes cannot be on the sidewalk, unless the person is walking it. Be it that there are very few bike lanes in Jerusalem, I ride on the street, I wear a helmet and half gloves, long sleeves and good shoes, that cover the ankles.