What was your favorite toy as a child?

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
When I was 1 1/2, my grandmother gave me a doll. I still have it. It's name is Baby David. It's eyes opened and closed and it was my favorite toy. I always wanted to have a baby of my own. Unfortunately that never happened.
I had this stuffed animal that I carried everywhere and loved. Once I had my daughter I gave it to her. She doesn't have as much interest in it as I did.
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
That's nice that you gave it to your daughter. Maybe someday she'll pass it on to her child.
@Metatronik (5911)
• Pasay, Philippines
I remember it was the Barbie Doll since my mom gave it to me when it was her first time to travel in USA. I was excited too and it was yet with the set, she also gave me with Ken. More son the one with swimming pool and slide.
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I had Barbies too. I do remember playing Barbies with my one friend.
@Micmac (9290)
My best toy as a child was a stuffed animal puppy my mother bought me. I carried it everywhere and I named it 'Fifi.' It looked like a fox terrier.
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Aww that's cute. :)