eager to speak different languages...?

@apez28 (123)
I want to speak atleast four...korean, japanese,mandarin,cebuano... The more languages you know the more you have many friends in different country.. And id like that...
I speak #French and #English and know some #Spanish and #Italian
@apez28 (123)
Wow....so when you go to other places you can communicate with them
@apez28 (123)
Every body do you want to speak tagalog.....? I can teach you so that when you go to the phillipines you can understand ou language
@apez28 (123)
First word that I wil teach you is...i love you..in tagalog its MAHAL KITA.. beautiful...in tagalog MAGANDA, I HATE YOU in tagalog GALIT AKO SAYO
My spouse speaks 6 languages (including French, English, Dutch, etc) and it really motivates me to learn foreign language. Learning different language has always been my weakness, I find it is hard for me to learn the grammar, the pronunciation, the spelling, etc. But there is a mobile app I use to learn foreign language called duolingo, learning foreign language has never been more fun this app is nice and it makes me feel like playing a game while learning other language. Of course I would love to learn Tagalog, I just learned yesterday from a friend that in Filipino crochet is gantsilyo. Can you teach me how to say, I love crochet
@apez28 (123)
Sure I love crochet in tagalog is hilig ko ang pag gansilyo..or mahal ko ang pag gansilyo...
@apez28 (123)
Hi friend this is the second lesson hahaha ..good evening in tagalog magandang gabi...good morning in tagalog magandang umaga...good afternoon in tagalog magandang hapon...
• Lakewood, Colorado
I would love to speak another language friend. The only two languages I studied and only a little was French and Spanish.
@apez28 (123)
Do you want me to teach you tagalog or hiligaynon...?may be when I finish my work I will teach you but you teach me also ..hahahahha
• Lakewood, Colorado
@apez28 I could only teach English as I know it, yes please, tagalong or hiligaynon is good for me haha
@apez28 (123)
@TiarasOceanView friend hi....I did not online yesterday I attend the birthday of my friend
@cgalavia (1415)
I have studied on my own the mandarin language when I have applied for work in China but it was cancelled so I stopped studying about it.
@apez28 (123)
through internet only?..its amazing ..do u pay for it..?
@cgalavia (1415)
@apez28 Nope,I've searched on the web,copied the whole process then studied it.It was a long time already.
Search the internet there are courses that work really good to learn other languages.
@apez28 (123)
But it took so much expensive...this site you can learn more languages when you have many friends...