Save some money on your pets' food

Someone told me about a website to buy pet food at good prices. Our Ruby eats Purina Pro Plan and they only sell it at Tractor Supply. Sometimes they have it on sale for $5 off, but that doesn't happen very often. We started buying it at Chewy.com and if you spend $50 it's free delivery and the price of the food is a lot less than Tractor Supply. I gave a friend the link and she saved a bunch of money on dog food and cat food. I see they are advertising here on myLot. If you are interested in saving money on your pets' food - check them out.
@sacmom (14315)
I get my chihuahua's food from chewy.com. In fact, I wrote an article about it a little while ago on PP! lol
LOL - so did I! That's funny, two great minds!
My sister gets her dog and cat food online too.
I like that we don't have to drag around 40 pound bags - the UPS guy does.
My furbabies only get Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free foods and I've noticed that the prices at PetSmart.com are cheaper than at Chewy.com, have you checked their prices?
OK I checked and Pro Plan is more expensive at Petsmart than at Tractor Supply.
@AbbyGreenhill I just checked at Tractor Supply and they are more expensive than PetSmart for Blue Buffalo Wilderness, well, such is life
Might do that. I think they have a new dog food out for older dogs now if I remember correctly.
They have a new one for 7 years and older.
Yes,I heard about that.Our dog is also name Ms.Ruby.
Oh, what kind of dog is your Ruby?
I prefer going to the pet store myself and seeing what I am getting. Love the picture of Ruby.
I will have to tell my friend that has show dogs.