So nice outside!

@ricki_911 (16701)
Toronto, Ontario
I am sitting at the shelter beside one of the ponds. Noone is here right now, and I was waiting for a lady to bring a surrender in. I walked down by the two ponds, and sat down on the tables. It's so nice watching the sunset, and listening to all the animals. The crickets, turtles, and minks running around. I would love a house situated by this, and I'd be down here all day but sadly the cost of one is ridiculous now a days.
Hi there hope your having a great New year and yeah the cost of housing, anything over 'just decent' and livable is very high and that is quite sad cause building materials to build one are rather inexpensive ! Have a good rest of the day @ricki_911
I can't believe what the weather is like now. It is 95 degrees out there now and last week it was only 60! The temperature change is just really strange.