Remembering The Early Internet

@LeaPea2417 (21961)
Toccoa, Georgia
I have so many memories about my internet experience. When computers and the internet were just getting going around 1997, for some years there until 2005, we only used dial up and it was so frustrating because that was hooked to the telephone and anytime someone picked up the phone, it would knock me offline. Also, we wouldn't be able to get our phone calls. Anytime, I would hook up to the internet, it would make this little sound "dit dit dit". It was so nice to be able to get broadband and now with wi fi , it is the best. We also started out with Windows 95, remember that? Also, do any of you remember a particular browser called Netscape Navigator? We used that for awhile and it existed for some years until they finally discontinued it.
@owstalaga (4576)
Hahaha, yeah I remember Netscape and the dial up tone. Oh those were the days when the internet was much simpler. But of course I like it better these days.
Well, I get very frustrated now with the AT&T Uverse because it can be slower than frozen molasses. It feels like dial up.